Pages

Friday, December 9, 2011

The Naked Home

I love the apartment I'm currently in.
I mean... I -LOVE- this apartment.  It's a two-story, one-bedroom townhouse with a loft, and it's gorgeous.

Anyway... I'm moving away from it in March, so the apartment hunt has been ON.  If I didn't already make it clear, I really do love this apartment.
"So why, Wendy, are you moving?  You do LOVE that aparmtent!"
Uhhh...  Simple answer:  It's just too expensive!  It breaks my heart to say so, but it really is.

So before I get to moving out, I want to post my memories of this lovely, lovely home somewhere I'll be able to look back and remember them all in one place... all at once.  Whenever I please.

I'll start with the pictures I have of the unfurnished apartment, before Tim and I were actually moved in.
**I apologize for the poor quality of the photos.. they were taken at night without additional lighting.**

Drumroll, please!

This was the [very bare] kitchen.  With a box of stuff on the countertop.

The view of the dining room and kitchen, as seen from the stairway.

The view of the living room from halfway up the stairs...

Yes, that IS me.  In case you were wondering.
We fell in love with the angles that you see from the living room.  It adds interest, and a certain amount of elegance that you simply do not see in apartments, wouldn't you agree?

This is the same view from a different angle.  You can see the kitchen from there!

This is further up the stairs, going up to the loft area.  As well as Tim, making faces at me.  I doubt anyone actually needs to see this photo, but it makes me giggle... so I deemed it post-worthy.

I apologize for the funny angle of this photo--The doorway was too narrow for me to get a decent picture from inside.  This is the bedroom.

One view of the upstairs bathroom.

From another angle...



Tim... posing in the loft area.

And finally, one of my favorite parts of the entire apartment:  the downstairs half-bath.  It's BEAUTIFUL, right?  I thought so.  

So... that was the apartment before we really got moved in.  It showed a lot of potential, and it has grown a lot with us! 
I'll try to post some pictures of Hypocrisy as it currently is soon... We'll see.  (Ahhahaha)

No comments:

Post a Comment