Pages

Saturday, November 19, 2011

This Blog

I've tried multiple times to create blogs, but I always forget that they exist.  However... I've really been wanting to document the things I do and have done with my apartments over the past few years since I left my parents' houses (yes, you read that right--no, my parents are not rich, they're just divorced).

I've taken an interest in DIY and home improvement blogs over the past year and a half or so, and while I don't intend of becoming as popular as many of the blogs I read, I do intend on setting out to do the thing most of them set out to do, and that's really just to document things so that later on down the line, they can go back and see that things have changed a lot (or maybe not at all).  I like that.  I think it's nice to be able to keep tabs on what you've done for yourself and others.

Enough about that, though... Just for my own memory's sake, I'm going to list the things I'd like to do/show on this blog over the next couple of weeks, and hopefully I'll follow up!

•Post current pictures of the current apartment
•Talk about recent DIY endeavors
•Things that inspire me

...I can't really think of anything else that seemed imperative to me right now, but I'm sure it'll occur to me later.  Either way, the list is for myself, so I'm the only one suffering, right?  Hah.

Anyway, wish me luck!

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment